Customer Service FAQ's
On this page, you'll find...
- Help! I can't log in!
- Update Billing Information
- I don't want to quit for real... can I just pause my subscription?
- I'm done with ya'll. How do quit?
- My billing statement doesn't look right. What do I do?
- Can I work directly with Shane and Jocelyn? Do they do 1:1 coaching?
- Is there an affiliate program for Flipped Lifestyle?
Scroll down for more!
The form at the bottom of this page is for Flipped Lifestyle customers and Membership Masters subscribers only.
If you are not a member and you'd like to contact Shane and Jocelyn, please click here to go to our general contact page.
In order to best serve our customers, other inquiries submitted using this form will be deleted. Thank you!
If you need to cancel your membership, please follow the instructions on this page. There is no need to submit a customer support ticket.
For Flipped Lifestyle customer support requests or Membership Masters support requests, please fill out the form below.
** Please Note: To ensure that you receive a response from us, please add [email protected] to your email contacts.
Help! I can't log in!
Troubleshooting - common issues
1. There are duplicate emails for you in the system. Is it possible you are trying the wrong one? Before contacting support, try:
- a different email
- searching your email addresses for your welcome email
- the "forgot my password" option on the login page with each of your email addresses until you get the right one
2. You're using an old login location/wrong login link
3. You've not yet completed your registration. If none of your emails work and you have no confirmation emails in your email search (check SPAM folders), it's possible that a glitch in the system prevented you from completing your signup.
- for a free 30-day trial of the Flip Your Life community, visit https://flippedlifestyle.com/free
If you've checked all of those things and the reset password link didn't work for you, contact support to check your account and/or reset your password.
Update Billing Information
I need to update my billing. How do I do that?
- Log in
- Click your profile picture at the top right (may be a default profile image)
- Click settings from the drop-down menu
- On the settings page, click "billing" at the top right
- Update information
Or... click the button
Pause a Subscription
I don't want to QUIT, we're like family now! I just need to pause my subscription for a while.
Can I do that?
*Please note that requests need to be made at least 48 hours prior to billing and pauses resume in the billing cycle wherever you were when the pause was applied!Request a Pause
Cancel a Subscription
😢 Was it something we said?
We hope it's just a timing issue and we'll be seeing you again in the (success) forums soon!
To cancel, fill out the correct form here:
**Would you rather PAUSE your account for 1, 3, or 6 months? This allows you to retain your current rates! See above! We have recently increased prices and by cancelling your membership you forfeit current member pricing**
Before you go, we'd like to know if we can help you over a bump in the entrepreneurial road. Use the Contact Support form at the bottom of the page if you need help finding something!Terms & Conditions
Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response.