Frequently Asked Questions
On this page, you'll find...
- Help! I can't log in!
- I need to update billing Information
- I don't want to quit for real... can I just pause my subscription?
- I'm thinking about quitting
- My billing statement doesn't look right. What do I do?
- Can I work directly with Shane and Jocelyn? Do they do 1:1 coaching?
- Is there an affiliate program for Flipped Lifestyle?
Scroll down for more!
If you need to cancel your membership, please follow the instructions on this page. There is no need to submit a customer support ticket.
For Flipped Lifestyle or Membership Masters customer support requests, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Help! I can't log in!
Troubleshooting - common issues
1. There are duplicate emails for you in the system. Is it possible you are trying the wrong one? Before contacting support, try:
- a different email
- searching your email addresses for your welcome email
- the "forgot my password" option on the login page with each of your email addresses until you get the right one
2. You're using an old login location/wrong login link
3. You've not yet completed your registration. If none of your emails work and you have no confirmation emails in your email search (check SPAM folders), it's possible that a glitch in the system prevented you from completing your signup.
- for a free 30-day trial of the Flip Your Life community, visit https://flippedlifestyle.com/free
If you've checked all of those things and the reset password link didn't work for you, contact support to check your account and/or reset your password.
Update Billing Information
I need to update my billing. How do I do that?
- Log in
- Click your profile picture at the top right (may be a default profile image)
- Click settings from the drop-down menu
- On the settings page, click "billing" at the top right
- Update information
Or... click the buttonUpdate Billing
Pause a Subscription
I don't want to QUIT, we're like family now! I just need to pause my subscription for a while.
Can I do that?
YES! It's actually a great idea to retain your current rate, but just take a break for 1, 3, or 6 months.
Click here to request a pause
*This feature is temporarily disabled*
*Please note that requests must be made at least 48 hours prior to billing date. Billing will resume automatically at the end of the pause.
Cancel a Subscription
We hope it's just a timing issue and we'll be seeing you again in the (success) forums soon!
- If you are looking for a more advanced program, click here!
Before you go, we'd like to know if we can help you over a bump in the entrepreneurial road. Use the Contact Support form at the bottom of the page if you need help finding something!
Decided you definitely want to quit? Find the appropriate form below!
Cancel My Flipped Lifestyle Community Membership
Hit the button below to fill out the Flipped Lifestyle Community cancellation form.
This form is for the Flipped Lifestyle Community ONLY.
Scroll down for the Membership Masters cancellation form.I Want To Quit
Cancel My Membership Masters/Online Marketing Masters Newsletter Subscription
Hit the button below to fill out the Membership Masters Newsletter cancellation form.
This form is for the Membership Masters Newsletter ONLY.
Scroll up for the Flipped Lifestyle Community cancellation form.I Want To Quit
Is there an affiliate program for Flipped Lifestyle?
Sorry! No, the affiliate program is not active at this time.